Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

My argument Should we wear a school uniform at PBS school: By Jhardae

Should Panmure Bridge wear a school uniform?

Should Panmure Bridge wear a school uniform? I think that we should wear a school uniform because it represents the school you come from.

I think we should wear a School uniform because it represents your school. My teacher Miss Paton was in sixth form and her friend had an accident on her way to school. Her friend was cycling and she collided with a bus and truck and she died instantly. Luckily the bus driver, truck driver and other witnesses knew which school she came from because her uniform stood out.

I think we should wear a school uniform because if you or your friend have an accident on the way to school the police will know what school you come from and what happened because there might be witnesses.

I think we should wear a school uniform because if you go to a special event and people will see you and will think you look neat in your uniform because they might know what school you come from.

Overall I think we should wear a school uniform because when you go to a special event and you have an accident your uniform will easily be identified.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.